MaxShine Detailing Car Clay Bar – 150g Fine Cut (3x50gram) For Sale
Maxshine Detailing Clay Bar professionally removes external surface contaminants such as overspray, factory fallout, tar, grime, rail dust, and tree sap mist. Effective on paint, glass, metal and plastic.
Car Clay Bar Benefits
- STRONG CLEANING POWER: Deeply eligible to clean and remove surface contaminants like tree sap mist, bug residue, paint overspray, road tar, rail dust, and other stubborn dirt.
- CONVENIENT: We highly recommend pairing our car clay bars with Maxshine Clay Lube, but when you are all out, a great advantage to our clay bars is that they work great with water alone! Our clay bars can also be used many times, giving you timeless results.
- EFFICIENT: Effectively removes hard chemical substances like tar and asphalt stuck in the paint, as well as leaves a truly smooth finish.
- Recommendations: Keeping the clay or the car surface lubricated at all times while in use.
- Purple color is Heavy Cut clay bar (Heavy Grade)
- White color is Fine Cut clay bar (Fine Grade)
- Green color is Heavy Cut clay bar (Heavy Grade)
- 3 pcs per pack
- total 150g(3x50g)
- Plastic box
How to Use Our Clay Bar:
Step 1: After washing your vehicle, place it in a shaded area and spray MaxShine’s Clay Lube or water on the surface you are using your clay bar.
Step 2: Apply the car clay bar to the desired area and rub in circular motions. This will effectively pull up contaminates in the paint.
Step 3: After some time of continuing the circles in this spot, dry off the area in a hashtag motion.
Step 4: Repeat as necessary to cover entire car.
Step 5 (Optional): Wax vehicle to really bring out the shine!